Our Smart hands services are available around the clock to help you with your IT equipment. These services help you reduce your costs by eliminating the need to dispatch your own technical staff. Tasks can range from resetting power or equipment, to securing cabling or ensuring connections, to reporting on information your equipment displays, to basic observation and environment reporting. Smart Hands services include:
- Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting.
- Equipment installations and configurations.
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment.
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration.
- Testing media for continuity and proper signaling.
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting.
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment.
- Assistance in the conference room and with AV equipment setup.
- Power cycling a router, server and switch and soft-booting a server.
- IAdding, removing and verifying a demarcation.
- Moving equipment within your space and cabinets.
- Moving or securing cables.